- Product Overview
Improves the look of dark skin coloration targeting a more even appearance.
Targeted gel treatment
- Targets dark spots
- Formulated with PHA to capture metals known to promote uneven skin tone
- Contains an exfoliating blend of AHAs and PHAs
- Fragrance-free, oil-free
This formula targets dark spots with a 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)/Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) exfoliating blend. Contains powerful antioxidant chelators to help trap metals that can trigger uneven skin tone. Plus, Vitamin C, Kojic Acid and Licorice Extract are formulated together to help promote brightness and a more even complexion.
10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)/Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) blend:
- 5% Glycolic Acid + Citric Acid (AHAs); 5% Gluconolactone + Lactobionic Acid (PHAs)
- Exfoliating PHA blend chelates metals known to promote uneven skin tone
0.1% Butyl Resorcinol:
- Powerful skin brightening antioxidants
- 1% Kojic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Pure Vitamin C), and Licorice Root Extract
- Help Promote brightness and a more even complexion
- Clinical Results
After 8 weeks*
- 94% Brown areas look less dark.
- 94% Dark areas appear to be fragmenting.
- 94% Skin appears brighter and more luminous.
*twice daily use on target areas
*% participants noting improvement
- Suitable For
- Directions For Use
Apply gel on the affected area twice daily. Limit sun exposure during and after use to prevent darkening from reoccurring. Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Lactobionic Acid, Citric Acid, Kojic Acid, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Arginine, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)