- Product Overview
The Beginning of All Skin Active Regimes
Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, roughness and pore size when used as part of a daily AHA skincare regimen. Skin is renewed and refreshed with an even tone.
Tips & Tricks:
- Shake the jar gently after pouring in the solution to ensure all pads are saturated before first use
- Product may be used once per week to start and gradually work up to daily or every other day as tolerated
10% GLYCOLIC ACID (AHA) + AMINOFIL®
Smooth Surface Glycolic Chemical Peel High-strength exfoliating treatment 10% AHA + AMINOFIL®
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Refines skin texture
- Improves skin tone
- At-home Glycolic Acid Chemical peel boosts an antiaging regimen
- Easy, one-step chemical peel does not require neutralization or rinsing
- Fragrance-free, oil-free
- Clinical Results
After 12 weeks, along with an AHA regimen*
*Reference: Poster presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, Washington, D.C; March 4-8, 2016.
- Suitable For
Normal Skin, Oily Skin
- Directions For Use
Pour the entire bottle of solution onto the jar of pads before the first use. Discard the bottle. For optimal results, wipe pad over cleansed face every evening, avoiding lips and eyes. Gently massage in any remaining fluid. Follow with a NEOSTRATA® cream as desired. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Jar Ingredients: 36 dry pads Ingrédients du pot: 36 compresses sèches Bottle Solution Ingredients / Ingrédients de la solution du flacon: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Acetyl Tyrosinamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.